Lead Capture Tools

OTahir3
Participante

Automatically adding contacts to HubSpot through external site

resolver

Hello, I was wondering if the below situation is possible.

The company I am working for is in the process of implementing a new site, where a user can go and sign up for a free trial to our e-commerce platform. We would like to keep track of new users who visit and create an account by having them listed as a new contact on HubSpot, once they have completed their free trial sign up. The sign up site would require the user to fill in information such as 'Name', 'Email', 'Phone Number' , and 'Company Name'. 

This is the flow we were going for:

1. User lands on the free trial sign up site
  2. The user fills in all mandatory information and clicks 'Create Account'
  3. The new user is then added as a new contact on HubSpot under the 'Contacts' tab, with information such as 'Name', 'Email', 'Phone Number' , and 'Associated Comapny' filled in

If anyone can provide guidance on if this situation is possible that would be greatly appreciated. 

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
miljkovicmisa
Solución
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Platinum

resolver

Hi @OTahir3 , 👋 @PamCotton , this is absolutely feasible. There are two ways to achieve this.

1. By creating a hubspot form in you hubspot account you can use the embed code that is generate and use it in you website, this will automatically take care of creating the contacts as well as provide other useful data. More info on creating forms here in this link

And this link on how to embed it in you website.

2. This second way is a bit more elaborate but it gives more freedom regarding the form styling, basically you need to create a form with all the fields you need like in the first example but then you create that exact form on your website mapping the field accordingly to your hubspot form, then use ajax to send the form data as a request to the forms API.

You can find all you need for the API in this link.

Hope I gave you some direction. If you need more assistance don't hesitate to write.

If my answer was helpful please mark it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
miljkovicmisa
Solución

resolver

Hi @OTahir3 , 👋 @PamCotton , this is absolutely feasible. There are two ways to achieve this.

1. By creating a hubspot form in you hubspot account you can use the embed code that is generate and use it in you website, this will automatically take care of creating the contacts as well as provide other useful data. More info on creating forms here in this link

And this link on how to embed it in you website.

2. This second way is a bit more elaborate but it gives more freedom regarding the form styling, basically you need to create a form with all the fields you need like in the first example but then you create that exact form on your website mapping the field accordingly to your hubspot form, then use ajax to send the form data as a request to the forms API.

You can find all you need for the API in this link.

Hope I gave you some direction. If you need more assistance don't hesitate to write.

If my answer was helpful please mark it as a solution.

OTahir3
Participante

resolver

Hello @miljkovicmisa and @PamCotton,

Thank you so much, your help is very much apprecaited!

0 Me gusta
PamCotton
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hello @OTahir3 thank you for providing step by step, this is a great question! I want to add a few top experts to share their ideas, @Dan1 @miljkovicmisa any recommendations to @OTahir3?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Me gusta