Lead Capture Tools

Linda_G
Participante

Automatic form fill-in when I send an email with CTA linked to that form

resolver

Hi Community!

I have to send an email to my contacts to ask them to update their GDPR consent. I'll do it with a CTA in the email linked to a Hubspot Landing Page with a simple Hubspot form where I put the email fields and the GDPR flags.

How to show the "email" field pre-filled in the form with the same email address I emailed before? I've tried with the option "Pre-populate contact fields with known values" but it doesn't work if the contact cleaned the cookies. 🤔

I've tried to use the progressive field, but if I use it, the field becomes hidden in the form; I want that the contact can see the subscribed email and, if he want, can modify it.

Thank you in advance for your help! 😊

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Ian_Matt
Solución
Colaborador

resolver

Hi @Linda_G !

I hope you're well. There's a handy article in the HubSpot knowledge base that covers this here: Auto-populate form fields through a query sting

Specifically, you'll want to check out the section titled: Create dynamic query strings with personalization tokens

Hope this helps!

Ian

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
Linda_G
Participante

resolver

Thank you very much @Ian_Matt! It is exactly what I needed! 😎

Linda 

0 Me gusta
Ian_Matt
Solución
Colaborador

resolver

Hi @Linda_G !

I hope you're well. There's a handy article in the HubSpot knowledge base that covers this here: Auto-populate form fields through a query sting

Specifically, you'll want to check out the section titled: Create dynamic query strings with personalization tokens

Hope this helps!

Ian

bmsfox
Colaborador

resolver

Can I also pre-populate text from a Deal the Contact is associated with?

Use case:

• Send an email to a Contact associated with a Deal with a CTA to complete more info
  • Pre-populate the address of the Deal (property address) in a field, or just in text on the page with the form so the contact knows they are completing info for this property application.

Thanks!

0 Me gusta