Lead Capture Tools

shangilhuley

Auto-Select hidden form field based on page form is embedded on

SOLVE

We currently use a "contact us" form across our website on each of our three services pages. We would like to avoid creating three separate forms for each service, so right now we have a dropdown asking which service they are interested in.

I'm curious if there's a way for me to hide the property "which service are you interested in?" and have the appropriate dropdown option autoselected based on the webpage the form was submitted on.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @shangilhuley,

If this is about a comparably small number of forms, then creating separate forms will be by far the easiest and fastest solution. HubSpot does not have a default feature for this purpose. Workarounds would involve some light coding, as explained in this thread – which would probably take longer than duplicating the forms.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @shangilhuley,

If this is about a comparably small number of forms, then creating separate forms will be by far the easiest and fastest solution. HubSpot does not have a default feature for this purpose. Workarounds would involve some light coding, as explained in this thread – which would probably take longer than duplicating the forms.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes