Lead Capture Tools

ZTobi
Contributor

Associate Form to Marketing Event

SOLVE

Hi,

I am trying to associate a form to a specific Marketing Event. Is this possible?

I only achieved to create a new hidden Marketing Event property for the form but not to select from the current existing propeties.

On form submission, I got the error message: 

We could not find a MARKETING_EVENT record from this submission. It may have been deleted, if not, please check back later, or contact support if this issue persists.

Any ideas how to fix this? 

Thanks

Tobias

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ZTobi,

Forms can currently only update contact property values, company property values (in beta) and custom object fields (in beta), see here. Marketing event fields can't be used.

Could you share more context about what you're trying to achieve and which subscription level you're on?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
ZTobi
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @karstenkoehler,

the idea was to have all form submissions associated to an event. This association would be intuitive for the users to be able to later analyse the success of the event and to see at which events a contact participated.

Thank you for the answer!

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ZTobi,

Forms can currently only update contact property values, company property values (in beta) and custom object fields (in beta), see here. Marketing event fields can't be used.

Could you share more context about what you're trying to achieve and which subscription level you're on?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.