Lead Capture Tools

MAlKhatry

Arabic custom property

I have a dual language website and it has a form on it to invite users to become a member. The data from that page is pushed to HubSpot where my contact base is stored. I have also set up a custom property within HubSpot to collect specific data from the become a member form on my website.

My issue is that HubSpot is collecting the English data from the English become a member page, but it is not collecting the Arabic data from the Arabic become a member page of the website.

Does anyone know if I need to set up a seperate custom property on HubSpot in Arabic for it to capture the Arabic text/data from my website?

TIA

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Arabic custom property

Hello @MAlKhatry, thank you for posting in our Community!

At the moment Hubspot does not provide an option to set up your account language for Arabic. How is the information passed to HubSpot in your custom properties? Does the same internal name/property name match with your external data? ( Wanted to share this knowledge base here) .

The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !