Lead Capture Tools

krs360
Participant

Anyway to prevent form resubmission on Marketing Starter?

SOLVE

Hello all!

Trying to prevent form resubmission once the form has been completed once. Candidates complete a load of information from within a client portal but I'm looking to prevent resubmission of the form once they've submitted it once.

Is this possible with the Marketing Starter plan?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
Bryantworks
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hey @krs360, preventing resubmission isn't currently possible on any tier of account to my knowledge.  If you're using a 3rd party (client portal) to host the form, I would say you can have a custom form on your side submit to the Forms API and use logic within your app to see if they've submitted the form previously to stop the resubmission. 

Hope that helps some!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert

View solution in original post

krs360
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Hello,

Managed to sort this via API queries within the portal itself. Thanks for the reply 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Bryantworks
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @krs360, preventing resubmission isn't currently possible on any tier of account to my knowledge.  If you're using a 3rd party (client portal) to host the form, I would say you can have a custom form on your side submit to the Forms API and use logic within your app to see if they've submitted the form previously to stop the resubmission. 

Hope that helps some!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert
krs360
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Hello,

Managed to sort this via API queries within the portal itself. Thanks for the reply 🙂