Lead Capture Tools

GGillen
メンバー

Anyone use 3rd part software to identify website visitors?

解決

HubSpot is great for telling us when a contact visits and interacts with the site.  We were approached by a vendor (ClientEye) that claims they use AI / user fingerprinting technology and contact databases to provide contact info for website visitors - i.e. people NOT in HubSpot yet.

I am a little skeptical but understand the need.  We used something like this before (LeadLander from Upland Software).  The problem with this old technology is, it is cookie and/or IP software based.

Would love to hear if anyone has been looking at or found such software like ClientEye, and if so, does it have a HubSpot integration?

0 いいね!
2件の承認済みベストアンサー
danmoyle
解決策
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner

解決

@GGillen it doesn't look like there's a built integration for ClientEye and HubSpot. I also don't see one for LeadLander. However, a few do pop up (like Leadinfo and Albacross) that may help with what you're looking for. I haven't personally used them, so I don't have a personal recommendation. But they do exist. Like @kvlschaefer mentioned, I'd search through the HubSpot App Marketplace. Lots of info in there like reviews, features, data transfer, and links to more documentation.

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

元の投稿で解決策を見る

himanshurauthan
解決策
ソートリーダー | Elite Partner
ソートリーダー | Elite Partner

解決

Hello @kvlschaefer and @GGillen,

You can use the HubSpot Integration With Visitor Que that is available on the HubSpot marketplace. I haven't used this personally but I believe it will fulfill your requirement for now.

Regards,

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
himanshurauthan
解決策
ソートリーダー | Elite Partner
ソートリーダー | Elite Partner

解決

Hello @kvlschaefer and @GGillen,

You can use the HubSpot Integration With Visitor Que that is available on the HubSpot marketplace. I haven't used this personally but I believe it will fulfill your requirement for now.

Regards,

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
danmoyle
解決策
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner

解決

@GGillen it doesn't look like there's a built integration for ClientEye and HubSpot. I also don't see one for LeadLander. However, a few do pop up (like Leadinfo and Albacross) that may help with what you're looking for. I haven't personally used them, so I don't have a personal recommendation. But they do exist. Like @kvlschaefer mentioned, I'd search through the HubSpot App Marketplace. Lots of info in there like reviews, features, data transfer, and links to more documentation.

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
kvlschaefer
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @GGillen,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I would recommend reaching out to software providers directly to see if they offer either a integration with HubSpot or an open source code that would allow your developer to create a custom integration. I would also encourage you to check out the App Marketplace for integrations. 

I also wanted to add a few of our subject matter experts to this conversation to see if they have any advice.

Hi @Josh@himanshurauthan@danmoyle  - Do you have any experience with integrations that identify website visitors? If so, is there a particular one or technology you would recommend?

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 いいね!