Anyone know of a Form t use with Collected Forms compatible with Weebly web platform?

Sidewalk-Talk
Participant

Hi There,

I am doing a cheap website for a volunteer nonprofit using Weebly.

We are using a Weebly form which is not working with "collected forms". 

I am looking for a way to automate our volunteer process so the form data auto populates in Hubspot.

None of the standard app plugins appear to work with Hubspot.  I need something next to free as this nonprofit a shoestring deal.

Anyone have suggestions.  I can embed html. Here is the form.

Thank You.

Traci

www.sidewalk-talk.org

7 Replies 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @Sidewalk-Talk this knowledge article should point you in the right direction: How do I use the Collected Forms tool? 

...it covers the following:

What kind of forms work with the Collected Forms tool?

Provided your form is a static HTML form, wrapped in a HTML <form> tag and not contained inside an <iframe>, HubSpot should be able to capture the submissions.  

Some common reasons why the tool would not be able to capture submissions on forms:

• Form not enclosed in <form> tags
  • Form contained inside an <iframe>
  • Form has JavaScript bound to form submit event or submit button click event. This is how the tool captures submissions and any other events can prevent HubSpot from knowing when submissions occur
  • Form was introduced after the page completed loading. The tool scans the page as soon as it loads and listens to submissions on forms that were present at that point.
  • Form contained a sensitive field, such as credit card number.

Which form builders/plugins can I use?

While HubSpot can collect submissions on most forms, there are some which cannot be used due to the reasons above. Of those that HubSpot has tested, below are a list of those that are supported and those that are unsupported. 

I can't see Weebly listed in either column, perhaps @Shay can point you in the right direction here. 

Supported Unsupported
  • Contact Form 7
  • JetPack
  • Fast Secure Contact Form
  • Contact Form
  • Gravity Forms
  • Formidable
  • Ninja Forms (< v3.0)
  • Contact Form Clean and Simple
  • Quform
  • MailChimp embeddable forms
  • Native WordPress comment forms
  • Most custom forms
  • Google Forms
  • Wufoo
  • WooCommerce
  • Easy Contact Forms
  • Disqus comments
  • Jetpack comment forms
  • JotForm
  • SumoMe
  • Ninja Popups
  • Ninja Forms (v3.0+)
  • Forms contained in an iFrame
  • Optinmonster
  • FormCraft
  • cVita
  • Typeform
  • Caldera
  • Form Maker

RiteshSeth
Participant

Would like to know and understand this integration of Hubspot with Weebly as well. 

Weebly and Hubspot attracts people who do not want to code... so this would help a lot!

0 Upvotes
RiteshSeth
Participant

Can someone help?

I have checked that the Weebly forms are indeed enclosed in <form> tags. As such, HubSpot should be able to capture the form data, but on my site it does not collect!

Can one of the community experts assist?

Thanks,

Ritesh

0 Upvotes
MayPascaud
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @RiteshSeth and @Sidewalk-Talk, could you please provide links to the pages where your form and tracking code are placed? I will then take a closer look to determine whether this is the expected behavior here.

0 Upvotes
RiteshSeth
Participant

@MayPascaud, thanks for looking into this. The following are the pages, I would like to collect form data from:

0 Upvotes
MayPascaud
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @RiteshSeth, after doing more digging, I have some more information for you on why some of your forms were not being scraped by the Collected Forms tool. I am going to send you a PM with some more details on the reason surrounding this issue. However, the core problem has to do with your "Submit" button on your forms: you actually have two separate "Submit" instances on your form, one of which is hidden by CSS, and the Collected Forms tool is binding itself to the wrong event, which prevents HubSpot from collecting the submission.

sidewalktalksf
0 Upvotes