Lead Capture Tools

yidanwang
Colaborador

Allow Default Form Submission Notification Emails to be used in workflows

resolver

The default form submission notification emails are awesome! They look great and have relevant information. However, they can only be set on the form itself. If we want to add any type of automation/logic to the form, we have to manually create a notification email. 

Wouldn't it be great if the Form submission notification can be used, not just after immediate submission, but also in workflows related to the form? 

For example, if we want to send the notification email to different team member based on a field value, or send a delayed notification if no other action is taken. 

1 Soluciones aceptada
Bryantworks
Solución
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

Hey @yidanwang,

This is a great suggestion, you might try posting it in the ideas forum as well?  But as a workaround, you are correct, you do need to recreate this notification and use it as an "Internal Email" action within a workflow via If/Then branching logic.  Many times I've created these over again to pass in IP, source, and UTM parameters for contact owners so they know where they came from.  

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
Kmoloo
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Elite
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Elite

resolver

Looks like this thread has been silent for a while, but I have a need to do the same thing.

Sure, I can create a workflow with an internal email notification sent that uses personalization tokens, but we miss out on the other data that HubSpot sends in form submission notifications like page submitted on, found site via (ex. google.com, associate company details/insights, and including a link to the contact record in hubspot crm.

Hubspot, any thoughts on this?

Bryantworks
Solución

resolver

Hey @yidanwang,

This is a great suggestion, you might try posting it in the ideas forum as well?  But as a workaround, you are correct, you do need to recreate this notification and use it as an "Internal Email" action within a workflow via If/Then branching logic.  Many times I've created these over again to pass in IP, source, and UTM parameters for contact owners so they know where they came from.  

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert