Lead Capture Tools

RNair9

All non hubspot forms not showing in the list

Hello,

My query is I have to use hbspot CRM in multiple WordPress website. I have one free account in HubSpot. I am planning to buy the starter pack soon. But before that I wanted to clarify the following doubts:
1) I am having 4 different forms in my website. But when I install the HubSpot CRM plugin in the website it is just showing one.
2) Also, in second website same plugin with same account I have connected but there also non hubspot form is 2 but just showing 1 and in  both website showing the same form.

RNair9_0-1626327376177.png

I want different forms in the list which I can enable and disable so only the data of few form get stored as a lead in hubspot

0 Upvotes
13 Replies 13
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @RNair9,

Could you please share the links to all plugins in use, ideally screenshots of the configuration and settings and potentially even the web pages?

Not sure if I can help here to find a solution but that's what would be needed to solve this.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

RNair9

RNair9_0-1626334277867.png

This is the 2 plugins that I was saying.

RNair9_1-1626334365911.png

These are the forms created from Contact Form 7 plugin.

RNair9_2-1626334405023.png

this is the hubspot form list page.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @RNair9,

I can only go by what you share. The more context, details and explanation, the better.

If you are using the Contact Form 7 plugin, I'd recommend checking in the official plugin support forum: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/cf7-hubspot/

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
RNair9

I am not using this plugin.
I am using Contact form 7 plugin to create the forms.
This plugin to connect to HubSpot https://wordpress.org/plugins/leadin/

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @RNair9,

With the HubSpot tracking code installed, HubSpot is picking up some information of existing forms. The first step would be to get them to show up in HubSpot correctly. To do so, you'd have to look into the criteria of non-HubSpot forms: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/use-non-hubspot-forms#supported-forms

Only after doing so, will you be able to decide which ones to keep and which ones to delete so they're not picked up.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
RNair9

I think you didn't got my requirement correctly. First thing I will be using HubSpot in multiple websites. 2nd thing is in one of my website there are 4 forms and that forms are needed in my website. But, I want the lead to be generated from only 2 of the forms and not all 4.
Now for the supported criteria, every form is in <form> tag and every from has the email field. None of the them is inside <iframe> and all are created from contact form 7 plugin.
So now I don't know why all the 4 are not listed in the HubSpot.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @RNair9,

In that case you'd have to go back to the non-HubSpot form criteria and get them to show up. I agree that it's odd that the form submissions would go into HubSpot in the first place if the form doesn't even show up – but that's how you'd have to approach this.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
RNair9

Sorry but I didn't get this "In that case you'd have to go back to the non-HubSpot form criteria and get them to show up." 
How to do that?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @RNair9,

For HubSpot to correctly recognize non-HubSpot forms, they have to fulfill certain criteria. Not all forms are supported. You can find the criteria for supported forms here.

For troubleshooting, I'd also recommend checking the tips in this article on non-HubSpot forms.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

RNair9

Hello,
Thank you for the reply
It is accepting all the forms but not showing in the list. I tried the forms it is submitting the form and the data is getting stored inside CRM.

But I want the data only from some of the forms and not all. so can I enable only a few forms?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

@RNair9 wrote:

But I want the data only from some of the forms and not all. so can I enable only a few forms?

With the tracking code active, HubSpot will recognize all forms according to the criteria. You can however delete forms that you don't want in your portal, see the end of this article. "remove the form from the forms dashboard. As non-HubSpot forms are not hosted on HubSpot, this will not delete the actual, live form on your external site."

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

RNair9

But my problem is in the list it is not showing me the different forms which I can delete.

RNair9_0-1626330171469.png

0 Upvotes
RNair9

RNair9_0-1626328857009.png

this is the 6 submissions that I have done from 3 forms and also 1 is from different website

0 Upvotes