Lead Capture Tools

Catalpha
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

All HTML CTAs

Is it possible to create an all html cta?

See the example in the image attached.This example was created on page and is not a cta.

I know you can add html but the content is always styled as a button. No matter what custom html you use the entire cta is a button.

Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 11.48.20 AM.png

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
Daniel_Bleich
Key Advisor

All HTML CTAs

Hi,

So your question is is there a way that only the orange CTA will be clickable?

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Catalpha
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

All HTML CTAs

I want to create the entire piece as a CTA so I don't have to cut and paste HTML when I want to use that particuluar CTA.

0 Upvotes
Daniel_Bleich
Key Advisor

All HTML CTAs

Ok, if you create an image CTA you can use it as this, does this answer your question?

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Catalpha
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

All HTML CTAs

Is it possible to create the CTA as all html?

0 Upvotes
Daniel_Bleich
Key Advisor

All HTML CTAs

When creating the CTA you have options to add format in html and custom css, after creating, you can embed it with the embed code into your website.

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Catalpha
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

All HTML CTAs

The custom HTML option available for CTAs is very limited. All custom HTML is contained within the "button shape" of the cta. Even if you set background to transparent it's awkward to style html around the existing style settings for a CTA.

I was hoping there was a method to create a CTA with just a snippet of your own html and cta.

I hope I'm being clear.

Thank you.

0 Upvotes