Lead Capture Tools

NicoleB
メンバー

After I create a lead flow, how do I immediately send that person an e-mail to their account?

解決

I've created a lead flow and where I asked for their first name, last name and e-mail address. Is there a way I can automatically send them an e-mail as soon as they submit their info.

I'm trying to provide access to a document so when they give me their e-mail they can automatically access the doc.

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Phil_Vallender
解決策
最優秀メンバー | Diamond Partner

After I create a lead flow, how do I immediately send that person an e-mail to their account?

解決

Hi @NicoleB

I believe that HubSpot is working on follow-ups to lead flow submissions. Until something is released, however, you would have to use workflows, in Marketing Pro, to automate what you describe. 

Hope that helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
2件の返信
Phil_Vallender
解決策

解決

Hi @NicoleB

I believe that HubSpot is working on follow-ups to lead flow submissions. Until something is released, however, you would have to use workflows, in Marketing Pro, to automate what you describe. 

Hope that helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 いいね!
NicoleB
メンバー

解決

Thanks Phil

0 いいね!