Lead Capture Tools

NicoleB
Membre

After I create a lead flow, how do I immediately send that person an e-mail to their account?

Résolue

I've created a lead flow and where I asked for their first name, last name and e-mail address. Is there a way I can automatically send them an e-mail as soon as they submit their info.

I'm trying to provide access to a document so when they give me their e-mail they can automatically access the doc.

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Membre irremplaçable | Partenaire solutions Diamond

After I create a lead flow, how do I immediately send that person an e-mail to their account?

Résolue

Hi @NicoleB

I believe that HubSpot is working on follow-ups to lead flow submissions. Until something is released, however, you would have to use workflows, in Marketing Pro, to automate what you describe. 

Hope that helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
2 Réponses
Phil_Vallender
Solution

Résolue

Hi @NicoleB

I believe that HubSpot is working on follow-ups to lead flow submissions. Until something is released, however, you would have to use workflows, in Marketing Pro, to automate what you describe. 

Hope that helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Votes
NicoleB
Membre

Résolue

Thanks Phil

0 Votes