Lead Capture Tools

EnesCinar
Contributor

Adding banner/pop up with a Countdown Timer

SOLVE

Hi all,

As you know, the countdown timer is one of the main elements that marketers can use in the banners or pop-ups to attract more participants for the company event/webinar. When I go to Marketing > Lead Capture > Forms > Dropdown banner or Pop-up Box, I can't find a way to include a countdown timer. May you help to find a way to implement it in a free 

way? 

The example of what I mean:

Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 19.30.29.png

Thanks,

1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @EnesCinar,

For free you might have to rely on javascript and CSS. Check out this older post on the same topic.

I also found this, but I have not tried it so I cannot confirm whether or not it will work for you. 

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @EnesCinar,

For free you might have to rely on javascript and CSS. Check out this older post on the same topic.

I also found this, but I have not tried it so I cannot confirm whether or not it will work for you. 

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

EnesCinar
Contributor

SOLVE

Thank you Josh. As I understand, we can't implement on this HubSpot natively. I think it is a huge gap to can't add countdown timer into banner/pop-ups created by HubSpot