Lead Capture Tools

RikkeMarieS
Participante

Adding a hyperlink to form label

resolver

Hey fellow Hubspotters

I'd like to add a link to our privacy policy next to the 'Email' label in our forms, as Hubspot has done on their own forms, but I can't figure out how.

Elsewhere in the community users have suggested changing the styling of the forms - can someone point me in the direction of where I might do that?

Or if there's a simpler way, I'd love to know 🙂

/Rikke

Hubspots formular.PNG

1 Solução aceita
shearn
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

I'm not a design expert, but I added a link to our privacy policy by simply adding it to the Email label of any forms I've created in the form editor. It does take on the .css style that we have set up for links on our pages, which you can find if you right-click inspect on any link:

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNGResult:Capture.PNG

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

7 Respostas 7
shearn
Solução

resolver

I'm not a design expert, but I added a link to our privacy policy by simply adding it to the Email label of any forms I've created in the form editor. It does take on the .css style that we have set up for links on our pages, which you can find if you right-click inspect on any link:

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNGResult:Capture.PNG

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.
RikkeMarieS
Participante

resolver

Hi again, @shearn

When you set this up, did you experience any problems with the link?

I can't get the link to work properly - it delivers a 404.

In my case, I write the label text with the link as so:

Email (<a href=”https://www.timelog.com/en/about/cookie-policy/” target=”_blank”>Privacy Policy</a>)

But somehow Hubspot changes it to:

http://info.timelog.com/%E2%80%9Dhttps://www.timelog.com/en/about/cookie-policy/%E2%80%9D

Would love to hear, if this happened to you too - and of course if there's a way to fix it 🙂

Thx,

Rikke

0 Avaliação positiva
Alex_Sevenval
Participante

resolver

Hi @RikkeMarieS,

did you manage to fix the problem with the link? Unfortunately, this error also occurs with me.

Thx,

Alex

0 Avaliação positiva
shearn

resolver

Hi @RikkeMarieS,

That hasn't happened to me...Not sure why it would add the info. part to your link. I even created a test form and added your privacy policy URL to my label and it worked fine.

I've tried to retrace my steps and see if I added anything additional to get it to show, but I can't see anything out of the ordinary.

I asked about this on the Design Forum here when I wanted it added: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Content-Design-Questions/Adding-Privacy-Policy-T-amp-C-s-link-to-Hu...

I didn't use the solution, but maybe it could be an option?

Maybe you could ask on that forum as well? Folks over there have a little more knowledge than me! Smiley feliz

0 Avaliação positiva
RikkeMarieS
Participante

resolver

Hi @shearn

Thanks a lot for testing this at your end - it's nice to know, that the problem only happens in my portal (though weird) 🙂

And thanks for the link - will definitely look into that!

/Rikke

0 Avaliação positiva
Hiperestrategia
Membro | Parceiro Platinum
Membro | Parceiro Platinum

resolver

Hi,

This code should work , write this in a Rich text :

<a href="YOUR URL"  target=”_blank”> <span style="display: block;" > TEXT TO SHOW </span> </a>

Just replace YOUR URL with your link.

0 Avaliação positiva
RikkeMarieS
Participante

resolver

How wonderfully simple, @shearn !

Thanks a million for sharing that tip 🙂

0 Avaliação positiva