Lead Capture Tools

Brandy13
Participant

Adding a form for subscription sign up on a Shopify website

SOLVE

Hi, has anyone inserted a lead form (in this case for B2C) on their Shopify website? Shopify has a preset newsletter sign up module that I currently have pushing emails to Mailchimp and need to migrate it over to Hubspot. Anyone have example workflows or suggestions? Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Aakar
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

I have not used Shopify website, but HubSpot Form should work. HubSpot and Shopify even have the API integration. I assume you use HubSpot. I would suggest you embed the HubSpot form on Shopify website and create both contact list and workflow.

For contact list:

The condition would be something like this, contact has filled out *that form' on '*that page', you can use necessary filter there, eg. remove junk, filter country.  

Workflow:
Now you can use '*that contact list' as a starting condition on the workflow. Alternatively, you can also directly use the following as a starting condition, contact has filled out *that form' on '*that page'. Technically, using contact list or contact form as a starting condition gives you the same result. But the list would help segment your subscribers, by country, lifecycle stage etc.

Add some delay on the workflow, either minutes or days. And then send your email newsletter to your new subscribers 24/7. 

Hope it helps. 🙂 

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Aakar
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

I have not used Shopify website, but HubSpot Form should work. HubSpot and Shopify even have the API integration. I assume you use HubSpot. I would suggest you embed the HubSpot form on Shopify website and create both contact list and workflow.

For contact list:

The condition would be something like this, contact has filled out *that form' on '*that page', you can use necessary filter there, eg. remove junk, filter country.  

Workflow:
Now you can use '*that contact list' as a starting condition on the workflow. Alternatively, you can also directly use the following as a starting condition, contact has filled out *that form' on '*that page'. Technically, using contact list or contact form as a starting condition gives you the same result. But the list would help segment your subscribers, by country, lifecycle stage etc.

Add some delay on the workflow, either minutes or days. And then send your email newsletter to your new subscribers 24/7. 

Hope it helps. 🙂 

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost
0 Upvotes