Lead Capture Tools

JeroenPuper
Participant

Add contact to (multiple) list(s) through form submission

SOLVE

Hi there,

We have a pop-up on the website, there they can submit name and email, a followup mail asks them for additional information including a couple of brands that they might use and want to receive content on.
So I have this "multiple checkboxes" form, and I want them to submit one or multiple brand and for every brand they check they are added to the corresponding list, so that in the future, if they submitted the brand they will be in the mailing list to receive content about said brand.

Still following me?

I was thinking of creating multiple forms for each brand, but every form has a submit button underneath it and that would just look plain stupid. (10 submit buttons on one page)

If you guys have an answer that would be great.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Aakar
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @JeroenPuper 

I've not used the multiple checkbox fields on the form, so I can't say much. However, you'd be able to create an active list based on the contact property. If someone selects the brand A, they will be put in list A. If they select brand B, they will be put into list B.

The list could look something like this:

Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 17.50.55.png

Then you can create an individual email track for each list.

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Aakar
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @JeroenPuper 

I've not used the multiple checkbox fields on the form, so I can't say much. However, you'd be able to create an active list based on the contact property. If someone selects the brand A, they will be put in list A. If they select brand B, they will be put into list B.

The list could look something like this:

Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 17.50.55.png

Then you can create an individual email track for each list.

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost
Daniel_Bleich
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi Jeroen,

You could create a workflow that is triggered once a contact fills the form and have branches for the different check boxes which are contact properties, each contact property will add the contact to a dedicated list which then you can decide how best you wish to market to.

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution