Lead Capture Tools

Chilvalric
Contributor

Add Logo in Forms template

SOLVE
Good evening, I have a question regarding the graphic settings of Form. Would it be possible to insert my company logo and change the name of the button?

Thank you in advance for any answers!

Best Regards
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Crystal_Hopper
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Interesting idea! I know adding icons to buttons is possible other places by adding the HTML for an image to the Source Code. This is possible in CTAs. However, I just tried it on a Form button and the HTML was not rendered. 

I've only ever been able to change the text and add characters that are available on the keyboard when working on the Forms buttons.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
jfalk415
Participant

SOLVE

You can edit the form and add an image field. Does that work for you?

jfalk415_0-1608746179748.png

0 Upvotes
Crystal_Hopper
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Interesting idea! I know adding icons to buttons is possible other places by adding the HTML for an image to the Source Code. This is possible in CTAs. However, I just tried it on a Form button and the HTML was not rendered. 

I've only ever been able to change the text and add characters that are available on the keyboard when working on the Forms buttons.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.