Lead Capture Tools

the_emily_b
投稿者

Add Industry field on form

解決

I'd like to have a form field for "Industry" but I can't figure out the best way to approach this. Ideally it would be a drop-down list. 

I know I can't have a company field on a form, so should I create a new contact field for industry? Then how can I make sure it is correlated with the company industry?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Aakar
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hi @the_emily_b

You need to create a custom contact property (Dropdown select) and use it on the form.

As @ecwell90 mentioned you have to create a workflow to copy industry field from the contact & paste it to industry field in company. 

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
Aakar
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hi @the_emily_b

You need to create a custom contact property (Dropdown select) and use it on the form.

As @ecwell90 mentioned you have to create a workflow to copy industry field from the contact & paste it to industry field in company. 

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost
ecwell90
メンバー

解決

I would make a workflow. You could have Industry as a contact property, and a company property. Put the contact property on your form, then set up a Workflow to basically say If contact property Industry is known, then copy to company property. I have done this for a few of my contact and company fields so they talk to eachother. Hope that helps!

0 いいね!