Lead Capture Tools

jmgrand
投稿者

Ad blockers preventing forms from rendering?

解決

Has anyone else had issues with ad blockers causing landing page forms not to render? If so, are there fixes or workarounds for this issue?

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
jennysowyrda
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @jmgrand,

Ad blockers intefering with forms is something that HubSpot is aware of. For more information on this, I wanted to share this article with you.

Visitors should see help text when the form is blocked which will lead them to the form if they click to view it (see article for additional information). 

Thank you,

Jenny

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
3件の返信
jennysowyrda
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @jmgrand,

Ad blockers intefering with forms is something that HubSpot is aware of. For more information on this, I wanted to share this article with you.

Visitors should see help text when the form is blocked which will lead them to the form if they click to view it (see article for additional information). 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 いいね!
kili_siri
参加者

解決

Just yesterday I checked our website, with ad-blocker on, and no message appeared. Is there something specific we can/should do? 

I've added two pictures showing the difference between with and without adblocker. 

Screenshot 2021-01-25 at 19.47.40.pngimage.png

TiphaineCuisset
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @kili_siri 

Thank you for reaching out. 

I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support to see if there is any workaround available, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about this.

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !