Lead Capture Tools

ItsDave
Participant

A way to browse items and request information on selected items?

SOLVE

So I am looking for something that would be similar to ecommerce, but basically it would be like this: a lits of products/descriptions that could be selected (checked) and then you could request information on those selected items.
Does anyone know if there is something out there that easily does this?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ItsDave ,

I don't know what other options are out there, but wanted to let you know that the capability is definitely possible within CMS Hub - ideally with CMS Hub Enterprise to use custom objects, but can also be possible with CMS Hub Pro if you have a good developer.

We have a product called POWER Plus Wishlist, that works with our website theme that was designed to do this - there's a demo site you can check out and use as a reference for the functionality if you decide to pursue custom development for your project.

Best of luck!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @ItsDave ,

I don't know what other options are out there, but wanted to let you know that the capability is definitely possible within CMS Hub - ideally with CMS Hub Enterprise to use custom objects, but can also be possible with CMS Hub Pro if you have a good developer.

We have a product called POWER Plus Wishlist, that works with our website theme that was designed to do this - there's a demo site you can check out and use as a reference for the functionality if you decide to pursue custom development for your project.

Best of luck!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin