Lead Capture Tools

BeckaBorody
Teilnehmer/-in

A one-line form

I'm not sure why this isn't a function of the drag and drop nature of the forms in HubSpot, but we would love to have a one-line form, instead of a two-line form for our newsletter. We originally had it on our website when we joined HubSpot last year. We have since rebranded, and need new HubSpot landing page templates and were told it could be done via HubSpot's internal team. Then told it couldn't be, unless we paid for it (which is fine), then told officially it's impossible. It's not impossible since they did it initially, it's custom code. But now that our new website has the forced two-line form, they're saying it's "impossible"

Has anyone had this issue with their Customer Success team from HubSpot? We're just being told the only option is to use a third party to create templates and forms, even though we were initially told we could pay to have HubSpot do it (which I would do). 

Current form: 

Screenshot 2020-10-13 at 7.28.09 AM.png

Desired new form with proper colours:

Screenshot 2020-10-27 at 10.46.36 AM.png

Does this community have feedback on who to use to make our new HubSpot templates and code for a single line form that's on brand? 

1 Antwort
DigitalWoods
Teilnehmer/-in

A one-line form

Hi @BeckaBorody ,

HubSpot offers a Design Manager that can be used to create custom modules as per youir design requirements - https://knowledge.hubspot.com/cos-general/get-started-with-the-design-manager

I can build the custom module for you. Once designed, you can use it on any webpage multiple number of times.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at saurav@digitalwoods.net

Thanks,

Saurav

0 Upvotes