Lead Capture Tools

CMR
Mitglied

1 Form for different downloads

Is it possible to have one form that asks name and email address to download different archives? I have a knowledge bank where people can download a document but since there are many pages, I think having a form for each download is going to be very time consuming.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
5 Antworten
CMcBride
Mitglied

Hi CMR,

I am in a similar predicament as you. I was wondering if you ever found a solution to your original post? I would be very eager to find out how you went about working out this issue.

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
DanielSanchez
Autorität | Platinum Partner
Autorität | Platinum Partner

Hi @CMR ,

Yes, you can have a single form and use it on several landing pages, with different destination and being able to send different email streams via the landing page URL.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best regards!

CMR
Mitglied

Hi Daniel, that's awesome, could you please let me know how can I tell the form that it has to download different archives? they are stored in wordpress and they have an ID

0 Upvotes
webdew
Ratgeber/-in | Diamond Partner
Ratgeber/-in | Diamond Partner

Hi @CMR ,
So you have a knowldge base where visitors can download the article using a form and thet KB has various pages? Right?
The form will be one with Name and email address but then you have to embed it on every page of the knowledge base.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regard.

0 Upvotes
CMR
Mitglied

Hi, thank you, yes I want to do that but I don't know how to make just 1 form to download different archives with different IDs from Wordpress

0 Upvotes