Knowledge Base Tool

CecileMJ
Colaborador(a)

first time resolution

resolver

Hi guys,

Is there a way to customize a report to calculate the first time resolution of my tickets? This report does not exist by default and I seem to be unable to build it.

The total number of customers who’s query or problem was resolved at the very interaction across the entire measurement period ÷ the total number of queries or problems processed by the contact centre across the entire measurement period) x 100

1 Solução aceita
impulsekring
Solução
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite

first time resolution

resolver

Hello! You could create a yes/no (checkbox) property called "One-Step Resolution", then have it set to "Yes" automatically via a workflow triggered by criteria:

•  Number of times contacted = 1 
    AND
  • Ticket Stage = "Resolved" (or closed or however you track that).

Then you could do a pie-chart report on all resolved tickets, broken down by your "One-Step Resolution" property.

So visually you'd see the pie with xx% Yes and xx% no, giving you that percentage type reporting you want.

Exibir solução no post original

4 Respostas 4
CecileMJ
Colaborador(a)

first time resolution

resolver

it works if I write  Number of times contacted = 2

as I think that it counts ALL interactions including customers'mails

0 Avaliação positiva
impulsekring
Solução

first time resolution

resolver

Hello! You could create a yes/no (checkbox) property called "One-Step Resolution", then have it set to "Yes" automatically via a workflow triggered by criteria:

•  Number of times contacted = 1 
    AND
  • Ticket Stage = "Resolved" (or closed or however you track that).

Then you could do a pie-chart report on all resolved tickets, broken down by your "One-Step Resolution" property.

So visually you'd see the pie with xx% Yes and xx% no, giving you that percentage type reporting you want.

danmoyle
Participante de valor | Parceiro Elite
Participante de valor | Parceiro Elite

first time resolution

resolver

Hi @CecileMJ. I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but in our Service Hub I created this Tickets report:

danmoyle_0-1633460424483.png

Part of this report includes these added filters: 

danmoyle_1-1633460457096.png

Time to close is a HubSpot Ticket property, so that's what I used, and it seems to be what you may be able to start with. 

From there, could you add into the report the total number of queries perhaps to see how you're stacking up against the entire Ticket inquiry system? It may be something to explore in the HubSpot Custom Report builder instead of the simple 1-Object reports. 

I hope this helps spur some ideas for you. I've also shared your question with the team at Impulse Creative, so you may get more help from them as well.

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
TiphaineCuisset
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

first time resolution

resolver

Hi @CecileMJ 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @danmoyle @Mike_Eastwood @warrendavey do you have any thoughts for @CecileMJ on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Avaliação positiva