Knowledge Base Tool

VTerenzi

Tkt status in form

SOLVE

Hi, 

i would like to insert tkt status in a form, but this file option is not available. Is there a way around it? Thks

VTerenzi_0-1652288067129.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Tkt status in form

SOLVE

Hi @VTerenzi,

If you want to move a ticket to a specific stage upon form submission, those settings can be found elsewhere in HubSpot. (It's not very intuitive.)

Navigate to Settings > Inbox > Inboxes, make sure you have the correct inbox corresponding to your ticket form selected under Current view.

Hover your mouse over the form (under Channels). An Edit button should appear. Click it and you should land on another page with this option:

karstenkoehler_0-1652339267810.png

Click Edit ticket to specify the ticket status for all incoming form submissions.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
HRur

Tkt status in form

SOLVE

There are some very interesting things you can check here in the response I was also facing the same confusion thanks for shaing this information.

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Tkt status in form

SOLVE

Hi @VTerenzi,

If you want to move a ticket to a specific stage upon form submission, those settings can be found elsewhere in HubSpot. (It's not very intuitive.)

Navigate to Settings > Inbox > Inboxes, make sure you have the correct inbox corresponding to your ticket form selected under Current view.

Hover your mouse over the form (under Channels). An Edit button should appear. Click it and you should land on another page with this option:

karstenkoehler_0-1652339267810.png

Click Edit ticket to specify the ticket status for all incoming form submissions.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.