Knowledge Base Tool

JCrowley

Synch iphone

SOLVE

I would like to synch my hubspot CRM / Contacts with my iphone.

I run ACT now with CompanionLink now and easily and quickly synch / update 20,000+ contacts everyday!

https://www.companionlink.com

I'd like to switch ovwer the Hubspot 100% but I MUST be able to access my contact phone numbers and e-mail addresses from my mobile phone book. 

1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Synch iphone

SOLVE

Hi @JCrowley,

You could access this information using the HubSpot mobile app. The contact information, including phone numbers and email addresses would be accessible on your mobile device.

Alternatively, you could use PieSync (or something similar) to send contacts from HubSpot to your iCloud contacts or Zapier to send your contacts from HubSpot to Google Contacts.

My preference is to access the contacts from the HubSpot App.

I hope this helps!

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Josh
Solution

Synch iphone

SOLVE

Hi @JCrowley,

You could access this information using the HubSpot mobile app. The contact information, including phone numbers and email addresses would be accessible on your mobile device.

Alternatively, you could use PieSync (or something similar) to send contacts from HubSpot to your iCloud contacts or Zapier to send your contacts from HubSpot to Google Contacts.

My preference is to access the contacts from the HubSpot App.

I hope this helps!

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer