Knowledge Base Tool

ElliottM
Miembro

Subscribe for Knowledge Base updates

resolver

Hi, is there any way to subscribe users to Knowledge Base articles? I update articles in our Knowledge Base all the time, colleagues would like to know about these updates and new articles -- but I don't want to have to notify them myself. Is there any way to subscribe them to Knowledge Base articles/updates?

2 Soluciones aceptadas
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hi @ElliottM,

This is not possible at this stage. Other users have however requested this from the product team already multiple times in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community:

Notification on Knowledge base new article or article update

Read notification for Knowledge Base article

The first one seems to have the most traction. I'd recommend upvoting and commenting with your use case. The product team reviews these requests based on popularity.

Until then, unfortunately it will have to be a manual process.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

webdew
Solución
Guía | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

Hi @ElliottM ,

Unfortunately this is currently not possibls in hubspot as of now. you can upvote the idea here so that it can be updated soon. The more votes an idea gets the more likely it will updated soon:  https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Notification-on-Knowledge-base-new-article-or-article...

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
webdew
Solución

resolver

Hi @ElliottM ,

Unfortunately this is currently not possibls in hubspot as of now. you can upvote the idea here so that it can be updated soon. The more votes an idea gets the more likely it will updated soon:  https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Notification-on-Knowledge-base-new-article-or-article...

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Me gusta
karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @ElliottM,

This is not possible at this stage. Other users have however requested this from the product team already multiple times in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community:

Notification on Knowledge base new article or article update

Read notification for Knowledge Base article

The first one seems to have the most traction. I'd recommend upvoting and commenting with your use case. The product team reviews these requests based on popularity.

Until then, unfortunately it will have to be a manual process.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.