HubSpot Ideas

LiamW

See all articles in a category while viewing an article

It would be nice to see all the articles within a category while viewing an article in that category. Currently, when someone is viewing a category they can see all the articles within it. When they select an article, they then have to select the category again just to get back to the other articles within. Somehow being able to see all the articles within the category, so that a viewer can only do one click to the next articles (instead of back-tracking to get forward) would be great. We are currently putting links to next and previous articles at the bottom of an article, but this would be a nice visual and less work during creation and maintenance.

3 Replies
NicoleSengers
Guide | Elite Partner

This would be really helpful - a related articles section so that for those people who are researching a specific topic and the article didnt answer the question, are able to go and research further on that topic.

JoeMayall
HubSpot Alumni

Hi folks!

If you're looking for more information about knowledge base design and layout, including custom HTML/CSS, I encourage you to check out this post from our knowledge base Product manager.

Best!

Joe

Ideas Forum Manager

LMcFarlane

Yes I agree. As a user I've found it quite frustrating having to keep navigating back within Hubspot and I'm not keen on passing on that poor experience to our own customers.