HubSpot Ideas

Brandonbaker

Multiple Knowledge Bases

The ability to create more than one Knowledgebase. Similar to having multiple conversation inboxes or ticket pipelines.

• This allows for knowledgebase segmentation.
    • Could be for Internal Vs External or Client Vs Prospect (Sales Vs Support)

214 Replies
NataliaTorres
Contributor

This is really necessary !!!

crlt858

We are looking for something that supports this option as well! Something external vs. internal.

What solutions have you found in the meantime?

Franzi
HubSpot Employee
TheRJMB

Great news!

Any chance you have a migration tool for moving articles over from Wix Answers?

Franzi
HubSpot Employee

at the moment, you can only import articles Freshdesk, Help Scout, Intercom, or ZenDesk, into HubSpot: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/knowledge-base/import-knowledge-base-articles

brunamartins
Member | Diamond Partner

The multi knowledge base feature is something that we need urgently! Any updates on the release?

I'd also love to have another solution in the meantime, especially for the chatbot search. I'm using categories to separate the products, so just being able to filter the chatbot search for a specific category would solve a lot of problems.

mb_quarters
Participant

This would be helpful for us as well as we not only run multiple brands, but we also have different kinds of relationships to multiple types of suppliers/vendors. We will make do for now but likely look into putting our KB in a seprate CMS or microfrontend, or migrating to a dedicated knowledgebase / support product.

fioritonicolas

Awesome Idea, we need this as well.

We have multiple products in our company. So separate knowledge base is necessary.

Any estimated time for this feature?

IanAMcNeice

Yes, this please! Wanted to use one knowledge base internally, another for our fleet of drivers, and others for our customers and their end users. Will have to look for another solution for our internal use now. 

CICE
Participant

This would be very helpful given our multiple product lines and our support of our internal team members through Service Hub.

Michiel020

+1 Will be extremely usefull, for example when you need different knowledge bases for different software versions. 

Radupet

This has been In Planning for a long time, any updates on the release date? Can we be beta testers?

BethanyH

I too have the same need for multiple Knowledgebases. I have one instance with three distinct brands which will have differing content. As it stands we can only create a knowledgebase for one brand whilst the others will not have this customer support. 

Please let me know if there is any progress with this. 

Thanks

Beth

Franzi
HubSpot Employee

Hi @beth

I completely appreciate that this feature would be useful for you. Therefore, I would recommend upvoting the post here as it is already in planning. By doing so, you will be notified the moment the status changes! 

Hope that helps!

TheRJMB

Desperate for this, our business is expanding rapidly and it's affecting our ability to support multiple client types and our own staff.

tjrmillward

This would be incredibly useful!

lindaw

Hubspot recently shared the beta version in a newsletter:
"Enable self-service for your global customer base with a multilingual Knowledge Base (currently in beta). Help customers help themselves in the language they choose.  Join the beta for multilingual Knowledge Base. "

FelipeFelix
Top Contributor

I would use that!

I'm actually planning to use the knowledge base for external use, but my team could also use another knowledge base for internal use only.

Jon_CF
Member | Diamond Partner

100% for this. We have a client who runs multiple brand domains and requires separate knowlegdbases for each.

gal123

My wish is to have another site that will work as a knowledge base, but this one will be for developers. I'd like to separate this one from help.mysite.com and have a different URL, correct. Which will be developers.mysite.com.