Knowledge Base Tool

SMazinani
メンバー

Sandbox

解決

Hi, How can we adjust the permissions of our teams regarding using Sandbox? What if I didnt want one of my teams to have access to this option? 

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

Sandbox

解決

Hi @SMazinani,

When I just tested this, the permission under Account > Account Access > Add and edit developer apps and test accounts seemed to include sandboxes as well.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
OMorningstar
参加者

Sandbox

解決

Did you ever get a solution to this? Our developers can create test accounts, but they have no access to sandboxes or private apps. 

We would really like to see a finer granularity on the roles, giving Super Admin or having one person have to manage the sandboxes is not ideal. Especially since Super Admin grants permissions to everything including exports which we would like to avoid. 

At the time of posting the suggested account setting does not seem to provide access to sandboxes.

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

Sandbox

解決

Hi @SMazinani,

When I just tested this, the permission under Account > Account Access > Add and edit developer apps and test accounts seemed to include sandboxes as well.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.