Knowledge Base Tool

vos01086
Mitglied

Salesforce and Hubspot independent from each other

lösung

I have 2 different Outlook accounts from 2 different organizations and 1 should work with Salesforce only and the other one should only work with Hubspot. This because the organizations I work for have different programs at either Hubspot or Salesforce. If I however install Hubspot it overrules Salesforce, the side banner (View) is no longer there and can not be made active again. What to do?

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
trevordjones
Lösung
Autorität | Diamond Partner

lösung

Thanks for the tag @JessicaH 

Hi @vos01086,

Interesting problem.  I have both the HubSpot Sales and the Salesforce Add-in running in Outlook without problems.  I do have to toggle between the two sidebars in Outlook, however, depening upon which account I am looking at.

For Salesforce, I click the cloud in the Outlook ribbon, and for HubSpot I click the Sprocket.  See the screenshot below:

HS-SF Outlook Ribbon.png

Of course, in my case I have a single email address for both platforms and my Salesforce instance is integrated with HubSpot.

With that in mind, this may have more to do with your Office 365 account than with HubSpot.

You say this is with two different organizations, correct?  If you also have two different Office 365 email accounts, you need to log in to Office 365 with one email address and add both plugins using that email.  If you added the plugins on different email addresses, the only one that will show is the one associated with the Office account you are logged into.

Hope this helps!

- Trevor
If my post solves your problem, please accept it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten
daviddoughty
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Platinum Partner
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Platinum Partner

lösung

Unfortunatley, Outlook is a different kind of beast that I have terrible issues with. I would not be of much help with this issue. Good luck.

JessicaH
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna

lösung

Hi @vos01086,

I'm going to tag in some thoughtleaders to see if they can share their thoughts.

Hi @bradmin @daviddoughty @trevordjones, do you have any suggestions? 

Thanks!

Jess

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
trevordjones
Lösung

lösung

Hi @vos01086,

Interesting problem.  I have both the HubSpot Sales and the Salesforce Add-in running in Outlook without problems.  I do have to toggle between the two sidebars in Outlook, however, depening upon which account I am looking at.

For Salesforce, I click the cloud in the Outlook ribbon, and for HubSpot I click the Sprocket.  See the screenshot below:

HS-SF Outlook Ribbon.png

Of course, in my case I have a single email address for both platforms and my Salesforce instance is integrated with HubSpot.

With that in mind, this may have more to do with your Office 365 account than with HubSpot.

You say this is with two different organizations, correct?  If you also have two different Office 365 email accounts, you need to log in to Office 365 with one email address and add both plugins using that email.  If you added the plugins on different email addresses, the only one that will show is the one associated with the Office account you are logged into.

Hope this helps!

- Trevor
If my post solves your problem, please accept it as a solution.

vos01086
Mitglied

lösung

Seems like a workable solution, let me try this and I will reply once done. I indeed have 2 Office 365 versions as well so even Teams is a disaster being locked out of your own meeting. Got that working, next one to go. thanks. Ronald 

@trevordjones wrote:

Hi @vos01086,

HS-SF Outlook Ribbon.png

Hope this helps!