Knowledge Base Tool

AAM
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Replace helpful/unhelpful rating with feedback survey

lösung

Is it possible to turn off the "helpful/unhelpful" rating at the bottom of each KB article and replace it with a CSAT feedback survey? The benefit is it allows for a follow-up question which the rating tool does not. Thanks.

Elise

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
natsumimori
Lösung
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @AAM ,

Thanks for reaching out to the HubSpot Community!

The feedback feature shows up on each knowledge base article by default and it can't be disabled, though I can see how such an option would be benefitial.

After digging, I've found this idea post: Option to turn off knowledge base article feedback

Could you please upvote and share more on your use case on this post including as much detail as possible? This is a great platform for communicating feature requests to our Product Team, and the more our team knows about an idea and how it would impact their use, the more accurate they can be in acting on that feedback.

Thank you!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten
webdew
Ratgeber/-in | Diamond Partner
Ratgeber/-in | Diamond Partner

lösung

Hi @AAM ,

Unfortunately, you cannot turn off "helpful/unhelpful" rating at the bottom of KB articles.
If you want to add a survey, then there you can add a text at the end of the article "Feedback Survey" and link this text to you survey form.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

0 Upvotes
NicoleSengers
Ratgeber/-in | Elite Partner
Ratgeber/-in | Elite Partner

lösung

Hi @AAM 

Unfortunately this isnt possible but we have started embedding feedback surveys and even quizzes at the end of articles to ensure users are understanding our knowledge base articles.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
natsumimori
Lösung
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @AAM ,

Thanks for reaching out to the HubSpot Community!

The feedback feature shows up on each knowledge base article by default and it can't be disabled, though I can see how such an option would be benefitial.

After digging, I've found this idea post: Option to turn off knowledge base article feedback

Could you please upvote and share more on your use case on this post including as much detail as possible? This is a great platform for communicating feature requests to our Product Team, and the more our team knows about an idea and how it would impact their use, the more accurate they can be in acting on that feedback.

Thank you!

AAM
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

Thank you. I added my two cents to the post you linked to and upvoted it.