Knowledge Base Tool

CecileMJ
Contributor

Ranking articles

SOLVE

Hi guys,

I would like to be able to rank/arrange the article of my knowledge base the way I want and not in a random fashion. I have the startup version, is that possible?
How are they ranked? alphabetically or last written is up the list?

1 Accepted solution
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Ranking articles

SOLVE

Hi @CecileMJ ,

Unfortunately its not possbile in HubSpot a sof now. The articles are listed in tge manner of updated date. it means the latest updated articl will list on the top.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Ranking articles

SOLVE

Hi @CecileMJ ,

Unfortunately its not possbile in HubSpot a sof now. The articles are listed in tge manner of updated date. it means the latest updated articl will list on the top.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

StjepanGrcic
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Ranking articles

SOLVE

Hi @CecileMJ 

If you have HubSpot Service Hub Professional then you can organize your knowledge base articles into categories and subcategories to make it easy to navigate and also use tags to help your users find the right articles. 

You can also analyze the performance of your knowledge base in terms of article views, as well as the average time users spend on each article if you have Service Hub Professional or Enterprise.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Cheers,

Stjepan

CecileMJ
Contributor

Ranking articles

SOLVE

I have this subscription and O already organized my KB by categories and subcatefories. But I would like some articles to come before others etc

0 Upvotes