Knowledge Base Tool

NFlynn7
参加者

Multiple emails for contact added to subscription list

解決

If I have multiple emails associated with a contact, how can I add all of those emails to a subscription list?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @NFlynn7,

This is unfortunately not possible. A contact can only be emailed under their primary email address. If you want all email addresses in a recipient list, you would have to create them as separate contacts.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
3件の返信
ASamoudi
メンバー

解決

To add multiple email messages related to a contact to a mailing list, you can follow these steps:

1. Open your email program or service and go to your Inbox.
  2. Search for the email messages related to the contact you want to add to the mailing list.
  3. Select all the email messages by holding down the Ctrl key and clicking on each email message.
  4. Click on the "Forward" button to open a new email message.
  5. In the "To" field, enter the email address of the mailing list to which you want to add the contact.
  6. You can add a note or message to the email if you want to, then click on "Send."

By forwarding the email messages to the mailing list, you are adding the contact to the list and sending them the content of the emails as well. Keep in mind that it's important to have the contact's permission to add them to your mailing list and send them emails.

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @NFlynn7,

This is unfortunately not possible. A contact can only be emailed under their primary email address. If you want all email addresses in a recipient list, you would have to create them as separate contacts.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 いいね!
NFlynn7
参加者

解決

Is there a way then to link contacts?  For example, if there's a husband and wife with separate contacts, can I somehow link those together?

0 いいね!