Knowledge Base Tool

romi
Contributor | Elite Partner
Contributor | Elite Partner

Multi Brand Knowledge Base for Enterprise Businesses

SOLVE

We have a number of clients who can't move to HubSpot Service Hub due to a requirement to support multi-brand knowledge bases.

In each of these instances, there is a single customer service team managing queries across multiple brands.

They have Enterprise portals that support multiple brands.

Their brands/business are quite different, they cannot use a single brand KB, they cannot use/don't want to use multiple portals.

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @romi,

Good news, multiple knowledge bases are now in beta. Below is the announcement, here's the knowledge base article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/knowledge-base/create-multiple-knowledge-bases

Best regards!

Knowledge Base

[Public Beta] Create Multiple Knowledge Bases

Mar 15, 2023

What is it?

In the past, it was only possible to have one knowledge base within a HubSpot account. It is now possible for Service Hub Enterprise accounts to host multiple knowledge bases with distinct branding and content, all within one HubSpot account.

Why does it matter?

Businesses need ways to support different audiences - whether because they have multiple products, brands, or varying customer needs.

Answers can be challenging to find if they are all in one place, which generates customer confusion and avoidable customer support volume.

With Service Hub Enterprise, accounts can now create multiple Knowledge Bases, making their articles more targeted to their specific customer segments and needs.

How does it work?

With this update, Service Hub Enterprise users can navigate to the knowledge base tool and create additional Knowledge Bases.

Read more in this article.

Who gets it?

Service Hub Enterprise

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @romi,

Good news, multiple knowledge bases are now in beta. Below is the announcement, here's the knowledge base article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/knowledge-base/create-multiple-knowledge-bases

Best regards!

Knowledge Base

[Public Beta] Create Multiple Knowledge Bases

Mar 15, 2023

What is it?

In the past, it was only possible to have one knowledge base within a HubSpot account. It is now possible for Service Hub Enterprise accounts to host multiple knowledge bases with distinct branding and content, all within one HubSpot account.

Why does it matter?

Businesses need ways to support different audiences - whether because they have multiple products, brands, or varying customer needs.

Answers can be challenging to find if they are all in one place, which generates customer confusion and avoidable customer support volume.

With Service Hub Enterprise, accounts can now create multiple Knowledge Bases, making their articles more targeted to their specific customer segments and needs.

How does it work?

With this update, Service Hub Enterprise users can navigate to the knowledge base tool and create additional Knowledge Bases.

Read more in this article.

Who gets it?

Service Hub Enterprise

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi everyone!

I wanted to share an exciting update regarding Multiple Knowledge Bases. 

This feature is now available in BETA for Service Hub Enterprise subscriptions.

You can read more about this feature in this knowledge base article here

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
TarynS
Participant | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hello - has there been any further feedback on the progress to having multi-brand KB's?

DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @TarynS hope you are doing well!

I wanted to share this post on our Ideas forum with you - our product team has put this project on hold. You can follow the idea to receive status updates 🙂

Best, 

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

TarynS

SOLVE
Thank you Diana
nadinen
Participant | Platinum Partner
Participant | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi - I'm in need of this multi-brand support as well. I'd love to do all of this in HubSpot but other tools can meet the need for a lower cost structure because I do need 2 brands. 

magmar
Contributor | Platinum Partner
Contributor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi Mia, any update on this request? This feature is a must-have for nearly all of our med-large sized clients and has become a deal breaker when trying to sell Service Hub. Thanks!

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @romi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

I wanted to share this post on our Ideas forum with you - while our product team has successfully delivered the option to create Knowledge base articles in multiple languages at the end of last year, the option to create multi brand Knowledge Bases is currently still unavailable and the project has been put on hold. 

I would like to encourage you to participate in the idea thread by upvoting and commenting on the post to bring it to our Product team's attention and provide more context. 

Thank you for your understanding!

Mia 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings