Knowledge Base Tool

CBrinley

Merging large Knowledge Base from Confluence to Hubspot

SOLVE

Hi there! Our company has a significant number of Knowledge Base articles that currently live within Confluence. We are potentially transitioning over to Hubspot to include the utilization of their Knowledge Base. I see that only Freshdesk, Help Scout, or Intercom can be imported into Hubspot. Is this the end of the line then for us and we will have to just manually re-make hundreds upon hundreds of Articles or is there any sort of workaround/API integration option we might be able to consider? Thank you for your help!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

@CBrinley Does Confluence allow you to export your articles as a CSV? There is an option to upload a CSV to HubSpot's Knowledge base that you could leverage.

Hope this helps get you headed in the right direction!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
CBrinley

SOLVE

Thank you SO much. I am able to export from Confluence into a PDF, XML, or HTML. Any suggestions on converting these to a CSV file that would actually not disrupt any of the data?

SNachaya

SOLVE

Were you able to export from Confluence?

0 Upvotes
Jnix284

SOLVE

@CBrinley I'm not sure, could you reach out to Confluence support and see if they have a recommendation for how you might be able to convert the data?

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

0 Upvotes
Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

@CBrinley Does Confluence allow you to export your articles as a CSV? There is an option to upload a CSV to HubSpot's Knowledge base that you could leverage.

Hope this helps get you headed in the right direction!