Knowledge Base Tool

Wiggum

Lightbox/click image to enlarge for Knowledge Base articles?

SOLVE

Dear HubSpot Community,

is it possible to add a lightbox for images in Knowledge Base articles, so that images enlarge when you click on them? Fullscreen images are downsized to fit into the format of the Knowledge Base, which sometimes makes them hard to read.

1 Accepted solution
Bryantworks
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hey @Wiggum,

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I don't think this is currently possible.  If the CMS were to open up template customization for the knowledgebase I'm sure you could add this functionality.  But at the moment, the templates themselves are a bit limited in their customization.

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Bryantworks
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @Wiggum,

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I don't think this is currently possible.  If the CMS were to open up template customization for the knowledgebase I'm sure you could add this functionality.  But at the moment, the templates themselves are a bit limited in their customization.

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert
CTreadwell
Participant

SOLVE

Would it be possible to add some header script to the article and then call on the script via a URL parameter?

Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 9.56.25 AM.png

0 Upvotes
CTreadwell
Participant

SOLVE

How do I give this "solution" two thumbs down? 👎👎

These templates are so limiting, that I'm getting pushed from my CSM team to migrate off HubSpot Knowledgebase. @hubspot really needs to prioritize the customer CMS project they have mentioned elsewhere.