Knowledge Base Tool

CBennett8
Mitglied

Knowledge Base "No results" Page

lösung

Is there a way to customize the content that appears when a search returns no results?

CBennett8_0-1631627798607.png

We find customers searching for things that would not belong in our KB, but have a common enough theme that we would like to be able to provide something more useful than "no search results"

Cheers,

Chris

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
bsheen
Lösung
HubSpot-Moderator/-in
HubSpot-Moderator/-in

lösung

Hi @CBennett8,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Looking through Customize your knowledge base template and Customize knowledge base settings, I don't see this as a current Knowledge Base feature. That said, I definitely see the validity in this idea too! 

The HubSpot Ideas Forum is a place for HubSpot users to discuss feature requests with each other and the HubSpot Product Team. I found a similar suggestion and I would highly recommend adding your use case and an upvote to the HubSpot Idea here to further bring this to the Product Team's attention! -see The Ideas Forum Users' Guide

Best,

Brendan

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
bsheen
Lösung
HubSpot-Moderator/-in
HubSpot-Moderator/-in

lösung

Hi @CBennett8,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Looking through Customize your knowledge base template and Customize knowledge base settings, I don't see this as a current Knowledge Base feature. That said, I definitely see the validity in this idea too! 

The HubSpot Ideas Forum is a place for HubSpot users to discuss feature requests with each other and the HubSpot Product Team. I found a similar suggestion and I would highly recommend adding your use case and an upvote to the HubSpot Idea here to further bring this to the Product Team's attention! -see The Ideas Forum Users' Guide

Best,

Brendan