1 Akzeptierte Lösung
IsaacTakushi
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Knowledge Base API Documentation

lösung

Hi, @michelkamp and @JamesClarke.

Unfortunately, there are no public APIs for the knowledge base tool at this time. Knowledge base articles can currently only be created or modified in the HubSpot UI.

We have heard this request come up before. While I don't know of any plans to release a Knowledge Base API in the near future, I will pass this feedback to the team and share any relevant details.

In the meantime, the best way to request this feature is to upvote and comment on this Ideas Forum post with your use cases. I've already upvoted it myself.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

25 Antworten
sharonlicari
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @JamesClarke 

I have been in contact with the team and they confirmed the Site Search endpoint doesn't yet document the ability to search Knowledge Base articles, but technically it's currently capable of providing Knowledge Base search results.
There is no article-specific endpoint. The Content Search API is the only way to pull the Knowledge Base article search results. So you can query kb articles but cannot interact with them it would seem. 

I hope this helps.

Sharon 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

JamesClarke
Mitglied

lösung

Hi Sharon,

Many thanks for looking into this. Is it something that's on the road map to buld out?

Regards,

James 

SalesIsScience
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

James, could you create an iframe to view the subdomain to enable all of the search and native functionality of the tool without redirecting?

0 Upvotes
JamesClarke
Mitglied

lösung

Hi,

Thanks for this suggestion, it is what we've been trying to do but there is some issues with this whereby the autocomplete search results are nn-responsive. 

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,

0 Upvotes
JamesClarke
Mitglied

lösung

To update this ticket, we ended up doing some messing around with iframes as we didn't want to direct the user away from our website to use the knowledge base. This is how it now looks. https://www.clothes2order.com/help-support.php

If more time was spent on it, it could look a bit better. 

0 Upvotes