Knowledge Base Tool

Honorable
Contributor

KB recommendations for customer access and use

Hi there,

We would like to be able to give B2B customers access and customization abilities to their own iteration of our Knowledge Base.  

I've scanned the Hubspot marketplace for app ideas- what product or solutions would you recommend?  Essentially what we want is:

"My Company" uses "My Company's" Hubspot KB

"My customers" would use "My Company's" Hubspot KB

"My customers" would also have their own separate (presumably integrated) KB they could offer to "Their customers" that would start with the same or similar content to "My Company's" KB but be customizable for their unique approach.

"Their customers" would use "Their Company's" KB.

Any ideas?  Thanks!

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Honorable
Contributor

Not exactly.  What I am asking for is recommendations for an application or service, ideally partnered with Hubspot (but not required) that would allow us to provide unique knowledge bases for our B2B clients.  We effectively want to provide each client with their own unique (white labelled) version of the KB we have implemented through HubSpot.   

Our product allows a lot of customization beyond the defaults, and if a customer has a process that differs from those defaults they need to communicate to their customers, we thought their own KB would be a great way to do that.

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Honorable,

Thanks for reaching out!

If I'm understanding properly, you would like to know if it's possible to integrate an app or software with your existing knowledge base correct?

Which kind of capabilities and features are you looking for in an app?

The more information you can provide on the app, the more the community can assist.

Thank you!

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes