Knowledge Base Tool

tZhou6

Is there a Knowledge base just for agents for better and quicker answer for the his/her customers?

Hi guys,I'm new to HubSpot. It seems the knowledge base function is just for customers right? I would like to know is there a Knowledge base just for agents for better and quicker answer for the his/her customers? If yes, in which version of HubSpot?

3 Replies 3
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Is there a Knowledge base just for agents for better and quicker answer for the his/her customers?

Hi @tZhou6,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Are you referring to an external knowledge base for customers to refer to versus an internal knowledge base that agents can refer to? The more examples you can include, the better the community can provide insight. 🙂 

Thanks!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
tZhou6

Yes, I mean an internal knowledge base that agents can refer to. 

For example, if in a outbound saling call, the agent always just talks about the product information he knows or be trained, while the user may ask questions that the agent is not so familiar with or about other products. Thus the agent need to refer to someplacel (such as an internal knowledge base) for answer.

I found in the function list that there is a "playbook" for agents, is it what I'm looking for?

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @tZhou6,

Thanks for the additional details!

You are correct -- playbooks would be the best tool to use in this case 🙂 

You can read more about playbooks in this help article. They are available for Sales Hub and Service Hub Professional and Enterprise accounts. 

All the best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes