Knowledge Base Tool

AlisonPerkins
Participant

How do I update my communication preferences for marketing emails received from Hubspot?

Résolue

I guess it must be in my personal settings somewhere... help!

It's for emails from the Hubspot Team.

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
AmyLou
Solution
Contributeur de premier rang

How do I update my communication preferences for marketing emails received from Hubspot?

Résolue

Have you signed up for any emails? 

https://www.hubspot.com/email-subscribe

Try this and then you can hit the button at the bottom of the first email you receive. Unfortunately the manage email preferences URL is specific to the receiver of the email.

Kind Regards

Amy-Louise

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

8 Réponses
AmyLou

Résolue

Hi Alison,

Have you tried clicking the manage preferences link at the bottom of any HubSpot email? I've attached an example of the last HubSpot team email I received. It does not have to be an email from the HubSpot Team, it can be any of their marketing emails.

Please let me know if this doesn't work for you.

Kind Regards

Amy-Louise

MethodData 

Screen Shot 2020-07-29 at 9.01.17 AM.png

0 Votes
AlisonPerkins
Participant

Résolue

Are you able to share the URL for "Manage preferences" with me, please? Is it generic?

0 Votes
AmyLou
Solution

Résolue

Have you signed up for any emails? 

https://www.hubspot.com/email-subscribe

Try this and then you can hit the button at the bottom of the first email you receive. Unfortunately the manage email preferences URL is specific to the receiver of the email.

Kind Regards

Amy-Louise

AlisonPerkins
Participant

Résolue

Thanks! I'll give that a whirl!

0 Votes
AmyLou

Résolue

Great! Please let me know if that worked. 🙂

AlisonPerkins
Participant

Résolue

It worked! Thank you so much!

When I received my first email from Hubspot I was able to jump into my preferences and choose the emails to receive.

AmyLou

Résolue

Yay! So glad it worked. 🙂

0 Votes
AlisonPerkins
Participant

Résolue

Unfortunately, I don't have any Hubspot Team emails. It looks as if I've never received any. I'm trying to subscribe but I can't work out where that's possible from.

0 Votes