Knowledge Base Tool

PIons
Miembro

Dropdown Tool

resolver

Hi, I'm just wondering if there's a tool which will allow me to hide content then when clicking on the subject it will drop down the content? The article I'm writing is very lengthy so I'm just trying to shorten it a little. 

1 Soluciones aceptada
Jnix284
Solución
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Diamond

Dropdown Tool

resolver

Thanks @jolle, happy to help @PIons!

There are a few options like accordions or table of contents that can help with long-form content on website pages, unfortunately, neither of these can be implemented in a Knowledge Base article as HubSpot doesn't allow the article template to be edited.

The best way to help with longer articles in the Knowledge base is to create a mini table of contents at the top where you have anchor links to your main headings so the user can easily jump down to the relevant section.

Another option would be to write shorter articles to break out the topic and link them together in the article or by using the same tag to show related articles.

Hope this helps!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
jolle
Experto reconocido | Partner
Experto reconocido | Partner

Dropdown Tool

resolver

Hey @PIons, thanks for reaching out!

I believe this would be possible with an accordion module that would allow you to expand or collapse content when clicked. I haven't personally built that before (and I believe that custom development is involved if you want to do it yourself), but I know that there are also HubSpot themes containing a module like this.

@Jnix284 do you have any suggestions here?

Thanks!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature
Jnix284
Solución

Dropdown Tool

resolver

Thanks @jolle, happy to help @PIons!

There are a few options like accordions or table of contents that can help with long-form content on website pages, unfortunately, neither of these can be implemented in a Knowledge Base article as HubSpot doesn't allow the article template to be edited.

The best way to help with longer articles in the Knowledge base is to create a mini table of contents at the top where you have anchor links to your main headings so the user can easily jump down to the relevant section.

Another option would be to write shorter articles to break out the topic and link them together in the article or by using the same tag to show related articles.

Hope this helps!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

PIons
Miembro

Dropdown Tool

resolver

Brilliant, thanks for the reply. 

I will take a look at the anchors. 

Kind Regards,

Phoebe