Knowledge Base Tool

Jblake

Drop quote formatting option removed?

SOLVE

I noticed today that the previous drop quote formatting option is no longer on the top toolbar. Without call out box formatting available, we primarily use the drop quote option to pull attention to notes and important information in our articles. 

Does anyone know if this option is now in a different location or have an alternative suggestion for drawing attention to notes?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Jblake,

After reviewing customer feedback, the product team has added the drop quote formatting back to the editor.  

Thanks,
Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
JMoir

SOLVE

Hi @Jblake,

This functionality was removed

0 Upvotes
JMoir

SOLVE

@Jblake wrote:

I noticed today that the previous drop quote formatting option is no longer on the top toolbar. Without call out box formatting available, we primarily use the drop quote option to pull attention to notes and important information in our articles. 

Does anyone know if this option is now in a different location or have an alternative suggestion for drawing attention to notes?

I was facing the same issue, thank you so much, I have seen your post and now everythingi is  going perfectly,. 

Thank you. 

jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Jblake,

After reviewing customer feedback, the product team has added the drop quote formatting back to the editor.  

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Jblake,

This functionality was removed during a recent update to the tool. If you'd like to see it brought back, I would recommend creating an idea on our ideas forum. Be sure to include as many use cases, examples and details as you can. 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes