Drop quote formatting option removed?

SOLVE
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I noticed today that the previous drop quote formatting option is no longer on the top toolbar. Without call out box formatting available, we primarily use the drop quote option to pull attention to notes and important information in our articles. 

Does anyone know if this option is now in a different location or have an alternative suggestion for drawing attention to notes?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Hi @Jblake,

After reviewing customer feedback, the product team has added the drop quote formatting back to the editor.  

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
2 Replies
Community Manager

Hi @Jblake,

This functionality was removed during a recent update to the tool. If you'd like to see it brought back, I would recommend creating an idea on our ideas forum. Be sure to include as many use cases, examples and details as you can. 

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Jblake,

After reviewing customer feedback, the product team has added the drop quote formatting back to the editor.  

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes