Knowledge Base Tool

Cristinaferza
Participante

Custom Knowledge Base styles

resolver

Hello,

I'm trying to edit a knowledge base template but I have some problems. I want to know:

- if it's possible to make the company logo bigger

logo-size.PNG

- If I can personalize my own template with the design tool

- Can I include some dropdowns in my header and a section with my highest rated articles like Hubspot knowledge base page?

hs-example.PNG

I hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance, Cristina

1 Soluciones aceptada
ajchapman20
Solución
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

Hi @Cristinaferza,

This guide should be helpful in explaining how the templates can be customized: Customize your knowledge base. That said, I'll dive right into your questions below too.

Is it possible to make the company logo bigger?

Are you referring to the company logo at the top left corner of the knowledge base articles? These logos cannot be increased in size as they're made to fit the navigation bar's width and also serve to not distract visitors from the posts.

Is it possible to personalize my own template with the design tool?

At this point, it's currently not possible to use a template from the Design Tool in Knowledge Base posts - we can only do that with website/landing pages and blog posts as of now. The amount of personalization we can do on Knowledge Base templates is outlined in this guide.

Can I include some dropdowns in my header and a section with my highest-rated articles like HubSpot knowledge base page?

I'm afraid this is currently not possible as well due to the Knowledge Base being a relatively new feature in the HubSpot platform. However, I do think this is a fantastic idea and have passed it on as feedback to HubSpots Product team 🙂

I'd also encourage you to post this in our Ideas Forum which is regularly monitored by the Product team who take inspiration from customer ideas there. For instance, these ideas are being built, these are in Beta, and these are already live.

I know that the above answers aren't ideal as customization for Knowledge Base is still so limited - but I do hope this helps to clarify things

Alex Chapman | Inbound marketing Expert

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
Darythe
Colaborador

resolver

Great questions - I am also trying to make hyperlinks within our Knowledge Base articles (internal and external links) appear with a different color. Do you know if this is possible? 

ajchapman20
Solución

resolver

Hi @Cristinaferza,

This guide should be helpful in explaining how the templates can be customized: Customize your knowledge base. That said, I'll dive right into your questions below too.

Is it possible to make the company logo bigger?

Are you referring to the company logo at the top left corner of the knowledge base articles? These logos cannot be increased in size as they're made to fit the navigation bar's width and also serve to not distract visitors from the posts.

Is it possible to personalize my own template with the design tool?

At this point, it's currently not possible to use a template from the Design Tool in Knowledge Base posts - we can only do that with website/landing pages and blog posts as of now. The amount of personalization we can do on Knowledge Base templates is outlined in this guide.

Can I include some dropdowns in my header and a section with my highest-rated articles like HubSpot knowledge base page?

I'm afraid this is currently not possible as well due to the Knowledge Base being a relatively new feature in the HubSpot platform. However, I do think this is a fantastic idea and have passed it on as feedback to HubSpots Product team 🙂

I'd also encourage you to post this in our Ideas Forum which is regularly monitored by the Product team who take inspiration from customer ideas there. For instance, these ideas are being built, these are in Beta, and these are already live.

I know that the above answers aren't ideal as customization for Knowledge Base is still so limited - but I do hope this helps to clarify things

Alex Chapman | Inbound marketing Expert
sharonlicari
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hey @Cristinaferza 

I'd like to share this article that explains how to Customize your knowledge base template if you have Service Hub Pro or Enterprise. 

I'll also tag a few subject matters 🙂

Hi @PeterC @ajchapman20 @piersg could you please share your thoughts with @Cristinaferza

Thank you
Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !