Knowledge Base Tool

SRamesh89
Participant

Creating Task automatically based on the date which is updated in a Follow up date property

SOLVE

Hi,

Actually we need a workflow to create a task based on the particular date that updated in a property which is deal.

When i moved a deal to the stage deal postponed today (1-12-22) as a sales people they have to update the property Follow up date as - 5-12-22 and manualy they create the task to the follow up date on 5-12-22.

Now we have to automate this process based the follow up date the task has to be create automatically.

Can any body give me a idea or suggestion?

Thanks,

Selva

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Creating Task automatically based on the date which is updated in a Follow up date property

SOLVE

Hi @SRamesh89,

This can be achieved with two workflow actions: a delay until a deal date property + task creation itself. I've drafted a workflow below:

karstenkoehler_0-1669875458399.png

This allows you to create a task on (or before) a specific date from a deal date property.

To access workflows, a Professional subscription is needed. Without one, this can unfortunately not be done. (If you're evaluating an upgrade, let me know, happy to help.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SRamesh89,

This can be achieved with two workflow actions: a delay until a deal date property + task creation itself. I've drafted a workflow below:

karstenkoehler_0-1669875458399.png

This allows you to create a task on (or before) a specific date from a deal date property.

To access workflows, a Professional subscription is needed. Without one, this can unfortunately not be done. (If you're evaluating an upgrade, let me know, happy to help.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.