Knowledge Base Tool

Israel_O_Dare
Participant

Contact not loading, Users not also showing

SOLVE

Good day Hubspot community, I have been having issues with my clients hubspot account lately;
My client has been using Hubspot for over 6 years now, but presently our subcription is over, we have about 9800 contact list but these list are not displaying, It loads till forever, and this was not network issue because i was intenttionally streaming a live video;
I have was trying to see the leads and check for a test contact i submitted;

I also tried to check the list of users, it told 5 active users, but its not displaying the details, the column was blank.

Please help me out, could this be because it was a free plan?
or something else?Contacts loading till forever, even with strong networkContacts loading till forever, even with strong networkScreenshot (639).pngList of users not showingList of users not showing

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Israel_O_Dare,

Have you tried clearing cache and cookies and disabling browser extensions? These might be interfering with HubSpot running properly.

I'd recommend trying another browser or private tab.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Israel_O_Dare
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you @karstenkoehler .. I have cleared cache and browser data, I also disabled all extension, the issue still persist. I opened a new window too.  Please what else should I do?

Or could it be that i was not made super admin?

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Israel_O_Dare,

Have you tried clearing cache and cookies and disabling browser extensions? These might be interfering with HubSpot running properly.

I'd recommend trying another browser or private tab.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Israel_O_Dare
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you @karstenkoehler .. I have cleared cache and browser data, I also disabled all extension, the issue still persist. I opened a new window too.  Please what else should I do?

Or could it be that i was not made super admin?

0 Upvotes