Knowledge Base Tool

nthatcher-airbr
Contributor

ChatFlow: Allow User to add alternative to Knowledge Base search

SOLVE

When building a chat flow, it would be great if we could have the option to connect an existing Knowledge Base repository. For example, we have a docs page on our website, which is the single source of truth for all our product documentation. Instead of duplicating these articles into Hubspot, it would be good to have the option for us to allow customers to search articles directly from our docs page instead of being limited to searching within Hubspot Knowledge Base. See below for screenshot of where the new idea would live within the Chat Flow creation flow. 

Creating a ChatflowCreating a Chatflow

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @nthatcher-airbr,

As far as I know this is currently not possible but another user has already submitted a request in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community: Syncing Chatflow Search with External Knowledge Base

You could upvote that idea and comment with your added context. The product team reviews these suggestions based on their popularity. I also just upvoted it.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
MarkGM
Participant

SOLVE

Having this feature would be very helpful. I was hoping to find it already built-in, but unfortunately, I only found this thread. 😿  

0 Upvotes
nthatcher-airbr
Contributor

SOLVE

Thank you @karstenkoehler My upvote has been registered 

0 Upvotes
nthatcher-airbr
Contributor

SOLVE

@karstenkoehler Thanks for letting me know- I should have done a deeper search before posting this idea.
I made a post on the idea you referenced with the link to my idea as well to help with anyone in the future who is looking at either of our ideas.  Would be cool if we were able to merge ideas here.  

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @nthatcher-airbr,

As far as I know this is currently not possible but another user has already submitted a request in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community: Syncing Chatflow Search with External Knowledge Base

You could upvote that idea and comment with your added context. The product team reviews these suggestions based on their popularity. I also just upvoted it.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.