Knowledge Base Tool

jkenny1
メンバー

Can't find server ???

解決

I've set up an extensive Knowledge Base in the service hub but clicking on any search results, or "view article" links generates a "can't find server error".

How do I set up that server for my Knowledge Base?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
MiaSrebrnjak
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Can't find server ???

解決

Got it, thank you for confirming! Yeah, that would be the address of your corporate website! 

In order to connect your website domain, 

• click the settings settings icon in the main navigation bar.
  • In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Website > Domains & URLs and click on Connect domain.
  • The guide will lead you through the next steps & you will be able to select the Knowledge base under the Content type option and add your corporate website address. 
  • You might need help from your IT department with the last step though, where you need to verify your hosting setup. Instructions can be found here, but feel free to chat with our support team for real-time assistance if you'll have any additional questions. 

I hope this helps!
Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

元の投稿で解決策を見る

5件の返信
MiaSrebrnjak
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Can't find server ???

解決

Hi @jkenny1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

Have you already set your Knowledge Base domain

If you've already done that, I'd recommend to get in touch with our technical support. You can reach out to them via the Help button in your HubSpot account. They'll be able to have a closer look at your KB settings. 

I hope this helps!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

jkenny1
メンバー

Can't find server ???

解決
Cheers Mia, I have not set my domain... I'm flying blind... Is that just the name of our corporate landing page, along the lines of e.g. Http://www.xyz.com

Would I need to do anything at my end with our corporate website admin?

0 いいね!
MiaSrebrnjak
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Can't find server ???

解決

Got it, thank you for confirming! Yeah, that would be the address of your corporate website! 

In order to connect your website domain, 

• click the settings settings icon in the main navigation bar.
  • In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Website > Domains & URLs and click on Connect domain.
  • The guide will lead you through the next steps & you will be able to select the Knowledge base under the Content type option and add your corporate website address. 
  • You might need help from your IT department with the last step though, where you need to verify your hosting setup. Instructions can be found here, but feel free to chat with our support team for real-time assistance if you'll have any additional questions. 

I hope this helps!
Cheers
Mia, Community Team

jkenny1
メンバー

Can't find server ???

解決
Excellent guidance. Thank you. Have a lovely weekend.
MiaSrebrnjak
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Can't find server ???

解決

You're very welcome @jkenny1

I wish you a wonderful weekend as well!  🙂